Feel the relief away from the crowds of big cities;
Rest in the bosom of nature, in the former Pilicka Forest, by the river, 10 minutes walk from the Sulejów Reservoir;
Actively spend time with your family;
Feel the extraordinary atmosphere of the 12th-century Cistercian Abbey;
Admire the historic church of St. Thomas Cantaurian visible from the windows of the hotel room;
We have prepared for you in the package
Accommodation in stylized and cozy rooms, dormitories, superiors and apartments
Delicious breakfasts with regional cuisine specialties: home-made bread, honey from the neighboring apiary, cold meats from the hotel's smokehouse
Dinners in the form of a buffet (or served)* from 16.00 to 19.00
Access to the modern Wellness zone (including: a swimming pool equipped with massage beds, a jacuzzi, a paddling pool, a shower and an adventure path)
A relaxing session in a salt cave with a glass of Prosecco
Aromatic sauna sessions in the zone SPA&Wellness
Extraordinary relaxation in the Monastery Bath and Herbal Sauna Mnichów
Gym equipped with modern exercise equipment, e.g. treadmill, atlas, rowing machine, elliptical bike, spinning bike and elliptical trainer
Unusual corners with history in the background: Music Tower with Hermitage and astronomical observatory, gallery of legends
Great Barbecue Zone - Chill & Grill available on weekends
One-time welcome drink set
* meals in the form of a buffet or served (depending on occupancy at the Hotel)
The package starts with dinner on the day of arrival and breakfast on the day of departure
Also for you and your friend:
Catching the sun in hammocks and deckchairs in the hotel courtyard overlooking the complex of the 12th-century building
Common chess games in the courtyard
Table tennis games
Games Zone - possibility of using billiards, darts, flipper, air hockey, mini bowling
Common entertainment in football or volleyball on in the lobby area
Bike and electric scooter rental
Possibility of organizing canoeing trips
Toy chest at the reception
Facilities for childrenWi-Fi access throughout the facilityIndividual babysitter available on request - prior reservation required
Check what attractions are waiting for you in the area and enjoy every moment of your stay in a wonderful environment Sulejowski Reservoir!
See our guests' opinions and book your stay today:
If you require gluten-free or lactose-free products, please provide information during the booking process, and at the latest when checking in at the Hotel.
See you at Hotel Podklasztorze!
The hotel day starts at 15.00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11.00 on the day of departure.
Each guest of the Hotel Podklasztorze has the option of extending their stay in the room free of charge until 1:00 p.m. (if the room is not booked, please contact the Reception Desk to confirm availability.) stay in the room longer (after confirming availability at the Reception).
It is possible to stay in the Spa&Wellness area before and after checking out of the room until 18:00, free luggage storage at the hotel reception, cloakroom and changing room at Monasterium Spa.
Hotel parking is located behind the hotel, about 200 m. It is possible to drive directly to the reception and unpack your luggage.
Failure to use any benefit during the stay, as well as its shortening does not result in a refund.
By making a reservation and making a prepayment, the Guest declares that he has read and accepts all the information contained in the package description.
The benefits included in the package constitute an integral whole and it is not possible to make a separate valuation or exchange.
If you want to receive a VAT invoice for your order/reservation, please inform us of this fact when making the reservation. Please provide the data for which the invoice is to be issued, including the NIP number. Only if we put the NIP number on the receipt, you will be able to receive a VAT invoice. Failure to provide the NIP number when making the reservation will prevent the issuance of a VAT invoice at a later date
Wellness & SPA
The package includes two treatments at Monasterium Spa:
Body peeling treatment. A deep cleansing treatment that removes dead epidermis. As a result, the skin is illuminated and refreshed. The treatment promotes the absorption of active substances from cosmetics. The skin after the treatment is smoothed, firmed and moisturized. 40min
Treatment to choose from, time 40min:
Aromatherapeutic relaxing full body massage
DETOX treatment - detoxifying with anti-cellulite effect, the treatment stimulates blood circulation in the skin and detoxifies the body of toxins, and above all improves the condition of the skin
Nourishing face treatment for tired skin lacking vitality. concentrates of nutrients intensively strengthen.
Wellness & SPA
The wellness area (swimming pools, jacuzzi, other attractions) is open daily from 09:00 to 21:00.
Monastery baths: steam and dry sauna open from Mon. until fri from 16:00 to 21:00, Sat. and Sun. and holidays from 9:00 to 21:00
Monasterium SPA&Wellness is open from Mon. until fri from 12.00 to 21.00 on Saturday and Sunday from 9.00 to 21.00
Spa treatments are best booked immediately when booking the package. Choose your favorite treatment and call us: mobile 695 320 483, 44 610 24 24
Breakfast is served from 7:30 to 10:30 in the Kapitularz Room above the restaurant
Honey and Wine Restaurant
Sun - Thu 12.00 - 22.00
ordering meals until 21.30
fri - sat 12.00 - 23.00
ordering meals until 22.00
Distillery Bar - Pijalnia u Cistersów (Friday - Saturday) from 20.00 to 1.00
If the selected date is not available on our website, please contact the reception directly.
It is possible to pay for part of your stay with a tourist voucher.
Please read the information regarding the stay of pets.
We encourage guests to drive a car to the main entrance from the courtyard, to unpack their luggage, and then park the car in the hotel parking lot. The hotel parking lot is located 200 meters from the hotel, behind the bus stop (after the roundabout, the second street on the left).
See on map
Hotel Podklasztorze is a family and children friendly hotel.
Children up to 3 years of age stay free of charge if they sleep on their parents' bed.
The fees for children aged 4-11 depend on the selected stay offer. Children from the age of 12 are counted as full-pay.
A child who is 3 years old is considered 4 years old, a child who is 11 years old is considered 12 years old.
See what amenities we have prepared for the youngest guests.
Advance payment of 30%, the remaining 70% payable 14 days before arrival
Advance payment of 30%, the remaining 70% payable 14 days before arrival. The deadline for free cancellation is 14 days before the planned arrival. In the event of a change/cancellation of the reservation in less than 14 days or a no-show on the day of arrival, the guest will be charged 100% of the booking value.